Erosion and sediment control has become one of the most important components of a project.
Our E&S / Landscaping Division was started in 2016 – because DHM is able to handle all E&S control projects from within our own company, we can be more flexible with your schedule and react quickly as demand for environmental controls increases. We control our costs in an ever-increasing portion of these projects and pass the savings on to you.
- Ground Prep, hydroseeding, straw blowing, mulching, and bioretention mixes
- Hardscaping (paver patios, walkways, and a variety of retaining walls)
- Sod installation
- No till drill seeding
- Installation of silt fence and filter sock
- Landfill seeding and stabilization, as well as, landfill erosion and sediment controls
- Land clearing and grubbing
- Bio pond and retention pond landscape